Un-cut Interview with Kalid Dreams

"An American musician and entertainer Kalid Dreams(https://www.instagram.com/queen_kalid) granted an exclusive interview to Natifz Times' Tha Great Dupont on how she interacts with the entertainment industry and how it affects her...it's an Un-cut Interview, no holds barred.Happy reading."

Editorial.


Can you briefly tell us about yourself?
Just a hustler on the Go 

How Long have you been in the music industry?
I have been writing music since I was 16

What motivated you to go into music instead of another profession? 
The response from others when they hear what I have to say or how I spit my game they love it 

Which record label are you currently signed to? 
None 

How did you start your career in Entertainment? 
Urban run way modeling at 15/16

How do you combine your private life with your career? 
I don't 

Beside the movie and music industry what else are you ? Loyal , MOTHER , business woman  , hella funny ,best friend any person can have 
     

If I may ask, what's your opinion on the last US presidential election? 
Mfkn bullshit 




 So do we hope to see you sojourn into politics someday?
 NO

Did you go into entertainment for the passion or for some other reasons?
I naturally took to the industry on every level 

When is your Album coming out?
Ep by summer 

Do we hear an international tour coming soon? 
Could be who knows 


Where do you see yourself in five years? 
On top of the Entertainment Business from music to Clothing just having my hand in everything prospering the right way making sure my family will eat forever. 


Any plans to start A Foundation' to help the less privilege girls out there? 
No but my mother is opening a group home for troubled teen girls ... 

What is your advice to other young people looking up to you and are looking for a break in the Entertainment?
.... Don't look at me as a role model, I'm not it. My journey was my own I pray that you understand hard work and sacrifice isn't easy ... but if you stay down, stay in school, education is always first nobody likes to do business with a dummy .... learn every aspect of the business so when it's time to sign contracts and make deals you aren't looking foolish at the end of your career wit NO MONEY ... EDUCATE yourself .  And Mind Your Own Business 

Follow Kalid Dreams on https://www.instagram.com/queen_kalid/ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter