MEGAN BADDDD

*MeganBad, A super hott dancer with close to 30000 faithful followers are staying glued to her sexy instagram post  *She is another addition to Natifz Times female celebrities profiling.
Its a super backdrop but she brought life to the beach



Is amazing how slick she this beaut take on her career without any sweat in a recent chat with Natifz times this was wat the super Hot Megan had to say about hear favourite pass time

"Favorite music? I listen to a wide range of music I don’t have a preference if I like a song then I like it , it doesn’t matter what genre or artist 
I didn’t really listen to Nigerian music until I recently heard of an African artist named davido and I really love his music .. if that’s how Nigerian music sounds all the time I could definitely listen to it .. I actually don’t have a favorite holiday location because I’m such a workaholic that I’ve never actually been somewhuere and treated it as a vacation but I plan to travel soon and my hobbies I love to sing I actually am going to give a try in the studio with an artist named Saratoga spades from New York I love art and historical things my favorite trips in school were always the ones to the museum rather than the amusement park"

Is goes to show Nigerian entertainment has gone a long way Megan was sent a fair dose of Songs from artist from Jos, Plateau which will sure catch the attention of Many.




Dancing for Megan is a passion and keeps a fly lady on top of her gahttps://www.instagram.com/_meganbad_/me











For more on MeganBad click:MEGANBAD!


Classy Megan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter