KEM-RIN Salone's New Kid On The Block


"'Salone no dey carry last, dem Mamie and dem Pah dey always for top'. from the famous Cotton Tree; Freetown, (Mama Salone) Sierra Leone a country that prides itself with beautiful beaches and abundant human and natural resources we bring to you a 'Sit-down' of Freetown finest and new kid on the block, Kem Rin with Natifz Times Freetown senior correspondent M. Tarawalie, to talk about his music and his expectations"
Editorial

Can you briefly tell us about yourself?
I am karim Sesay a.k.a Kem-Rin the son of Abu Sesay and saffiatu Koroma. 'am just a simple man with a high plan about music. I love singing, dancing and playing basketball.

What motivated you to go into music?
My Mama motivated me to go into music

Can you tell us for how long you have been into the music industry?
I have been into music since 2008

Do you have an Album?
Not yet, but 'am trying to work on it.

What kind of music are you into?
R and B

Are you signed to any recording label?
No

What are your  expections?
I want to rule Sierra Leone Music...I really wanna be the person that my Mama is expecting me to be. 


In the music industry where do you see yourself in five years?
Well in the next five years, I see myself as an international musician.

What is your advice to other Salone artists?
My advice to them is; let them keep doing good music so that we can put Sierra Leone on the map of the world no matter what it takes.

In the industry which of the musicians do you look up to?
I am looking up to Mr. Jimmy Bangura a.k.a Jimmy B.

What kind of songs do Sierra Leonians listen to?
R and B, Dancehall and Hip Hop music.

Which musicians will you like to do a collaboration with? 
I will like to collaborate with:
L.A.J
Kao DeNero
Dallas B.
Emerson, and
LXG
Thank you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter