"Streeter" walking the Runway


Modeling is not for the faint hearted...these group of persons are to be saluted and given the necessary support to attend their goals. We urge you to follow Denisia Streeter on https://instagram.com/denisiastreeter

Editorial

Denisia Streeter, we are glad to have you for this interview. kindly tell us about yourself?
I am Denisia Streeter. I am a final year student of IPAM. I am 18 years old and living with my parents.

How do you come by the name Denisia Streeter?
My father's name is Dennis Streeter that is why I was named Denisia Streeter.

How was it like growing up in Sierra Leone?
it was cool, though not too good because of economy problem and financial issues.


Can you tell us briefly about your profession?
I am a model and I also do other businesses 

Are you attached to any modeling agency?
Yes!I am presently working with RAMA modeling agency.

Who inspired you into modeling?
No one really, it is just a dream

What are your hobbies, or are there any other profession that you are into?
To sum it up; modeling,singing, dancing, chatting and reading.

Have you participated in any contest?
No, Not at all, I only model.

Has the Sierra Leone government supported modeling in any way?
Not really, we are just working on our own.

How long have you been in the modeling industry?
I stepped into the modeling industry about six months ago.

How did all these dreams start?
When I was a child I always desired to be a professional model.At one point my cousin asked me to model for his agency's fashion show, that was the first time for me to be on the runway and it was a dream come through for me.

How do you combine your private life with modeling and school?
I have time for everything. I have my schedule so i don't get everything twisted.

How far do you want to go in modeling?
...as far as God allows me to.

...and what are you doing to achieve that?
I am working very hard to achieve my dreams, so i wont let anything distract me.

we at Natifz Times are happy to have you give us your time, we wish you a successful modeling career and we can't wait to see you at the top.

Thanks very much...I hope to talk to you guys soonest and GOD BLESS YOU


an interview with a Freetown based model on the 26/01/2017 with Natifz Times, M. Tarawalie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter