The proponent of We all Gat Swagg online magazine "Jayswain"


"The talents keep piling up, looking for that golden opportunity to give the world a taste of their  brilliance. We present to you Jayswain as he is popularly called, a musical talent per-excellent. He has his  gig on several social platforms. Check him out on 'we all gat swagg'. have a pleasant read
Editorial"

Can you briefly tell us about yourself ?

Am Jessey James Joseph, am Ngas by tribe and am popularly know as "Jayswain Illswag". Am from Pankshin Local Government in Plateau State. 



Can you tell us for how long you have been into the music industry?

I have been in the industry since 2009

Can you tell us how many albums you have currently?

I have two albums ready, but, none is released. Few are on promo on some recognised sites

Why did you choose to rap?

I am not really a rapper, but I developed a pattern of manipulating every trap hip hop sound

Which record label are you currently signed to?

I am not under any label yet

What can you say were your challenges?

Gat (got) so many challenges, people don't seems to like your kind of music at first...after sleepless night working in the studio, paying for a section, putting your time, energy and effort promoting and still go to a show you wont be giving a slot 

Where do you see yourself in five years?

I see myself living in my dreams; my music globally recognized.

What is your advice to the young people out there?

My advised is for those coming with bigger dreams to just don't give up, do your thing,you can only locate your destiny when you keep trying...lastly, value your product no matter how they criticize you.

An interview with Quincy of the Natifz Times

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter