"...Music makes a black woman wanna dance", Stacee.


"To make it to the top you have to hustle, you must pay your dues."
From Natifz Times Editorial.

We are honored to have you seat down with the Natifz Times for this exclusive interview. 

May we meet this great personality STACEE? 
Of course! 

Can you tell us more about the modeling industry?
To me this industry is very fast. Castings, roles, shoots etc. Its all a rush these days, but the reason being that so many people doing the same thing, its harder to get paid the money  you deserve for these gigs you know!?


You have quite a good portfolio of pictures on Instagram how does that help your career? 
It helps for booking purposes, people want to see the current you, the real you for purpose of putting you on TV or a magazine or whatever.

What plans do you have for your fans and followers before 2018? 
I'm working more on my acting; modeling is cool but acting is where the real excitement is at. Also working on a line for something special.

Music, (Whats your take)? 
Today music is very different from the sound to the fashion. Don't get me wrong some of it is good (I love badd and boujee) but its very different from when I grew up.

Nigerian Music( whats your take)? 
I love it, the sound makes a black woman want to move, dance.

You appeared in a music video by E40 along side T Pain what was it like working with living legends? 
It was fun so much fun, they all were very professional and funny I would do it again.

The Jagged Edge Video, was amazing how did it all happen?
 I was called to do a body paint role but it didn't work out then gladly I was offered a different role which was the role I did. I enjoyed doing that video as well.

The Nigeria music industry lately has been catching Up, have you been following any act from Nigeria? 
Not much but I just did a Nigerian video with a new  talent in Atlanta which was dope. 

Do you see yourself moving to music or acting? 
Yes I have started accepting small roles for acting I want to be comfortable doing it.


To keep such an amazing, amazing figure, how in the world do you do it?
Lol... I don't know, its natural for me I just try to not be lazy... I move around a lot, at home until bedtime and try walking trails when I can.

What makes you strong? 
My family, its all about my family that keeps me strong and focused.

Finish this sentence: Stacee is currently…? Working on making 2018 my year to shine and be more exposed to the world so just watch out for me

Any last words? 
Yes to the people who support me I soo appreciate you and everything y'all do... I'm doing this for y'all to be proud of me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter