We present Jaydon Jec

From our platform we present to  you Jaydon Jec a Nigerian based Musician. Inline with our mission statement we bring to you people plowing through their various fields heading to the top. Happy reading.

Jaydon Jec

Jaydon Jec we are so delighted to have you here, please throw more sparkle on who you are?

My name is Samuel James Ndubueze a.ka. Jaydon Jec. I come from Imo State, Arondizuogu, born and brought up in Aba, Abia State. I was born in 1989, April 14th. I started my musical career in the year 2009 right inside Aba. I hustle and drop my first album with snoop the boss...then I was making shoes at Bakasi line Ariaria in order to support and sponsor my musical career.

Jaydon Jec

  What was your journey into the music industry like? 

I left Aba in the year 2011 to Lagos State to boost my musical career ...I started recording songs to get the Lagos standard I started moving around from hotel to hotel from Okokomiko to festac to Alaba International.

Jaydon Jec

What label are you signed too?


After two years I came to Lagos I got signed by New Planet Resort Hotel inside Okoko as an Entertainment Manager...I started conquering Ojo from there... this year January I left, so right now I am not on any label, I still wish to have a label if any of them wants to sign me.

Any collabos with any artist outside Nigeria?

The artists I will like to work with...I  like Flavour and Vector. I've worked with Reminisce already ... I like Davido, Ill Bliss and Simi

 
Jaydon Jec

How do you come about your career?

I'm still working hard to make sure I'm well known.



  What do you like best?

What I like best is music.

 you can connect with Jaydon Jec on

https://www.instagram.com/jaydonjec/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

A Tourist Delight (Sights of Solomon Lar Amusement Park) At Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria

The Young Female Carpenter