Miami In The Building...and Ready for Whatever

"I have heard it and I LOVE THE WAY THEY DANCEEEEEEEE ITS AMAZING 😍😍😍I be watching videos trying to dance like them I love it"...Asia Alicia
Asia Alicia
We are super excited to have here a very Sexy, talented fast rising R n B artist...Yah, Miami in the building!

Will you do the honour of introducing yourself?
My name is Asia Alicia born and raised in Miami, been doing music since I can talk, lol, Jackson memorial hospital in the building Dade County Stand Up.

What drew you into $howbiz?
My family made me choose this life, my Dad an R & B singer from the group "Distinguish Gentlemen" my Grandmother a Choir Director I had no choice, lol. I started in the Church Choir. I honestly don't remember, it's been that long I was realllly small.

When and how did you actually start?
I started small but ready for whatever.

How do you separate yourself from other artist?
NO ONE REALLY I SOUND LIKE NO ONE I'M DIFFERENT "IN MY 2 CHAINS VOICE".

Who influenced your style?
Other artists come in with one sound, lol, I have no sound, I come in unique, I come ready singing, rapping, yelling, screaming Aka "POP MUSIC READY, LOL".   

 

Asia Alicia
What issues are you most concerned about?
I'm not really concerned bout, lol, nothing bothers me if U don't like my music I rather hear what U don't like and fix it I LOVE MY FANS.

Do you have an alter Ego?
YES I DO, she's a rapper and don't care "lmao" I stay away from her, I like singing better.

Who do you want to work with in the future?
EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY.

The Nigerian music industry, what's your take on it (if you have heard of any)?
I have heard it and I LOVE THE WAY THEY DANCEEEEEEEE ITS AMAZING😍😍 😍I be watching videos trying to dance like them, I love it.       
 
Asia Alicia
We have some great young acts in Nigeria we will like to get 'em to you ASAP?
Cool lets run it make it happen.

The juiciest rumour you ever heard about yourself? 
Snoop dogg posted a pic of me and my sister on Halloween talking bout robot thots it was funny but we not thots he don't Know us but social media is funny.



Mehn I just gotta ask this, how do you stay in such amazing shape?
Workout, eat good and my trainer, he is dope company called "Sexfit" shout out to "Dorian"



Album on SoundCloud Asia Alicia
Asia Alicia

Also connect her on:
https://www.instagram.com/therealasaalicia/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter