JEMIMAH


A Taroh Native of Langtang South of Plateau State in an interview with Quincy Lar of “The Natifz Times Newspaper” discloses her journey and success in the modeling world

Can you tell us about yourself?
My name is Nanfe Jemimah Kefas, I am 5.8ft tall, I have brown eyes, black hair, and chocolate skin. I am Taroh from Langtang South Local Government of Plateau State, Nigeria. Born in the city of Maiduguri in Borno State to the family of Mr and Mrs Kefas Audu Bingab.


What prompted you to go into modeling?
Sometimes in my life back then in school, I realized that I was camera friendly. My attitude towards pictures is mind blowing. Almost all the photographers in my school loved to take pictures of me. Then I thought about being a model and then I went for it.


What are the challenges you have faced and are still facing?
Well there is no job description that is easy. Modeling especially in Nigeria is hard. I remember back then when getting signed into an agency was a problem than getting the jobs but as you grow more you face different challenges.

Have you been able to tackle those challenges?
It takes the grace of God; he has helped me overcome a lot than I thought over time.

Where are you based now?
I am based in Abuja Nigeria.

We heard you are the face of Zaron, how do you feel about it?
Yes, I am one of the brand ambassadors of Zaron cosmetics, that is one chapter of my life that I feel great about, that is because it was a spotlight to my career and growth, it was one of the channels that brought  me out to the modeling business.


What is your take on beauty, fashion and modeling?
A woman’s beauty does not necessarily have to be her looks, it might be from her attributes and qualities. Everyone is beautiful in his unique way. Talking about fashion, fashion is part of us, its our day to day routine, and generally the process of representing a real world object is a phenomenon .As a model you need to feel beautiful, find your edges and slay like a queen.

What is your most embarrassing moment as a model?
(Laughs) when your management ask you to go with your nails all clean and you get there trying to clean but its too late. Probably the client calls your boss and complains about it, that’s really embarrassing.

Do you go on diets and special training to keep fit and keep your body in shape as a model?
Am not on diet, I eat more of local cuisine, but am naturally slim and I also dance salsa so that keeps me fit.


Can you give a final word for the young ones looking up to you?
Once you believe in yourself you can do anything, and you can achieve anything , but you must start somewhere.

An Interview with The Natifz Times Quincy Lar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOKE Da BRAND

Spice up your Spouse

The Young Female Carpenter